ThlLEDArray displays a configurable array of LEDs. The component appearance can be adjusted in many ways. f.e.: LED width/height, LED shape, LED
Color, number of rows/columns, BorderWidth, BevelWidth, BackgroundColor, BackgroundBitmap etc.
Some possible scenarios for using it:
- display status information for items like running operations, open/closed doors etc. Since the number of colors/states for each LED is freely
configurable each LED can represent as many states as you need
- use it as a progress bar
- use it to simply display a running light to reflect the activity of some operation. You could even show
scrolling text with it
- the entire array can write itself into a bitmap and read from a bitmap. This can be used for persistence or to archive status snapshots etc
- the array can also be used as a
multistate toggle-button array
- in the case of 1x1 pixel LEDs and zero spacing the array collapses to a bitmap-like color field that can be used to display contour diagrams. Have a look at the screenshots in
the help file and the demo application
The package includes html help, a demo application and detailed install/uninstall instructions.
Currently supported Borland products: C++Builder 5/6, Delphi 5/6/7/2005.
For comments/questions about the software, its installation and
registration, error reports and feature requests email to email@example.com. Your feedback is very welcome!